Re: Medieval Art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 18:39:28 -0400 (EDT)

I also teach a course called ARt Connections which is an art history
course with some studio projects to illustrate certain periods. Could you
send this to me at
Baldwin High School
4653 Clairton Blvd.
Pittsburgh, PA 15236
att: Fran Marze
I will reimburse you for the postage or send you something that you could
use. Thanks