Re: Markers and Mona HELP!!!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Thu, 06 Aug 1998 17:57:26 -0400

My question is regarding at home use with my kids. I have good
ventilation and what I'm using doesn't have much in the way of
fumes,but I would like to stick as close to the lesson as possible
with my older son. My younger one still doesn't have very good fine
motor skills,so we are doing a lot of clay and cutting and learning
the vocab. for angle, curve,straight lines etc. Probably for young
grade school kids I wouldn't use perm.,however I've used it with 3rd
and up on special projects. Classes are small in those grades 15 or
less. I've never had the problem of missing supplies since they are
always collected after class and there wasn't an art room. I kind of
want to stay away from Design markers and like Berol double point
but weren't they bought out and stopped producing that line as well?
Sandra

--
john barrick
Sandra Barrick