Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.
> Sandra mentioned permanent markers.... something I dare not use. I find
> students holding markers up to their nose because they know the fumes from
> permanent markers make them high (and cause irreparable brain damage). A
> teacher moved out and gave me a box of markers, and I had to separate the
> water based from permanent and trash the permanent markers after I found a kid
> with glazed eyes holding a permanent marker..... =(
> What do the rest of you do?
> Chris Merriam
There are permanent markers available that are non-toxic and no fumes. My
problem is keeping count of then cause kids like them for grafitti. So I always
do counts before and after class.