Re: Markers and Mona HELP!!!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Thu, 06 Aug 1998 11:29:30 -0400

All you Mona Brookes Experienced people answer:

My question is:
When doing the exercises for Mona Brookes,what perm. markers do you
use?
I bought UF sanford in red,blue,green and black and Markette 336
plus
which are chisel tip and a couple of black Super Sharpie giant
points and I have a few Marks-A-Lot. Does anyone have any opinion?
My kids are
4 and 7 (of course I'd love for them not to use perm markers,but
that defeats the purpose of the exercises). They,actually my oldest,
has only done the exercises 1 and 2 and then a few pictures(because
he is impatient). So before I go out and spend 30$ on colored
markers can any one suggest a low odor set with a reasonable price.
While your at it some paper recommendations. I started out with a
ream of white for the exercises but what ,if any,inexpensive high
quality wet media etc. paper can you recommend.
I like Lumacolor but the dry out quickly!

Much appreciated,
Sandra

--
john barrick