Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.
Art and drama? Oh My!
[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]THAX1138
Wed, 5 Aug 1998 16:55:04 EDT
I have tomes of Ideas about how you can encorporate both:
- Hair Design (see a costume shop for colored hair sprays, and use Mouse and
lots of hair spray. In old times they used to encorporate even bird cages
live birds inside those tall powdered wigs! Fake beards( costume shop can
help here too.
- Facial make-up, old age, sparkles and spangles, you name it (costume shop
here too) also false noses, horns, and 3rd eyes.
- Have a costume show of clothing made from recyclable items (nothing too see
through - of course) you could give them a list of suggested throw- aways
- shoes- lots of shoes, nmade from anything
- lighting effects- this could be a trip to the nearest theatre
- Set design, or magic props and illusions with mirrors- (magicians are very
convincing actors- most of the good ones design their own illusions)
-puppets and marionettes-
-Design your own product, complete with packaging and commercials
-If you have access to a video camera, record student interviews and give a
report abour school as if you were sending it to children on another planet,
about teenage, or whatever age, life in your state of country.
I could go on... But your ear is bent enough for now!