Re: Drama/Art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
freckles spots (freckles_spot)
Wed, 05 Aug 1998 08:16:08 PDT

This reminded me of a project I did with my 5th graders at the end of
the year. I broke the class into groups of 3-5 students. Their mission
was to create a new product and market it with a commercial and magazine
ad. Some of their ideas were very creative....Jeannie Hair
Spray....works like magic; Roadkill Cafe....where the road comes to
your table; Suicide Pop...the great mix for life; Pimple Zapper...Zap
your mountian of zips to valleys. As you can see they got very
creative.

After they had their product and jingle...they had to write and rehearse
a commercial. I taped their commercials and we watched the tape at
their 5th grade party. Everyone enjoyed the project.

Judy in Oklahoma

HREF="http://members.aol.com/mrsspyboy/index.htm">Creative