Re: (no subject)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
freckles spots (freckles_spot)
Tue, 04 Aug 1998 18:23:32 PDT

What about puppets? you didn't say what grade level....I did a puppet
unit with 2nd grade...they made their puppets and used nursery rhymes to
act out..using the puppets. It turned out wonderful. They learned
about backdrops for their puppets, props, and the making of their
puppets. They also learned about the use of their voice to make it
sound like a lamb, or girl, or small boy. When everything was complete,
we put on a puppet show to the entire second grade class.

Judy in Oklahoma