Re: roseart markers

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Tue, 04 Aug 1998 12:21:30 -0500

Teri Sanford wrote:

> Bunki,
> As far as markers go, I love the Mr. Sketch unscented. I use the old chisel tip

HI all,
I do really like my Crayola markers BUT, I do have to say too that the Mr. Sketch are
wonderful. They seem to last a long time and really get a lot of use of them. So , I also
had to put in my vote for good 'ol Mr. Sketch.

MaryB.

BTW- I made my 1st of many visits back to school before the kids come. Why does it feel like
I never left the place!-LOL