Re: crayola

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 04 Aug 1998 11:21:51 -0400

Well Hallmark is making a killing anyway,since they bought Binney
and Smith and own Crayola.
Sandra
P.S. They love to use W/N paints and those refillable brush pens
that were discontinued. I use to fill their orders since they were
our largest customers(We had the Hallmark account)in art supplies.

wendy sauls wrote:

> they're simply the best, in my opinion, for quality and durability. i
> don't work for crayola either (i wish i did - can you imagine the
> discounts?!).
john barrick
Sandra Barrick
astroboy