Re: about Roseart markers......

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
freckles spots (freckles_spot)
Mon, 03 Aug 1998 17:20:34 PDT

They are no way near the quality of Crayola. They dry up quicker, the
caps don't stay on as well...therefore you lose the caps and the marker
dries. The colors are not true....they seem to be alittle off.
The color doesn't last as long.

I know this because I would ask for students to donate markers and
watercolors. I would show them how the Crayola brand was worth the
price. For watercolor, turn the white part over and look at the bottom
of the pans. You will notice that the Rose Art watercolors are
shallower than the Crayola. Plus we did an experiment in my class to
show how the colors react with water....Prang, of course, did the
best...but for the $$$ Crayola was the best for elementary. Rose Arts
colors faded quickly.

And just for those that are curious....no, I don't work for Crayola.
:-)

Judy in Oklahoma