Re: about Roseart markers......

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
freckles spots (freckles_spot)
Mon, 03 Aug 1998 17:20:34 PDT

They are no way near the quality of Crayola. They dry up quicker, the
caps don't stay on as well...therefore you lose the caps and the marker
dries. The colors are not true....they seem to be alittle off.
The color doesn't last as long.

I know this because I would ask for students to donate markers and
watercolors. I would show them how the Crayola brand was worth the
price. For watercolor, turn the white part over and look at the bottom
of the pans. You will notice that the Rose Art watercolors are
shallower than the Crayola. Plus we did an experiment in my class to
show how the colors react with water....Prang, of course, did the
best...but for the $$$ Crayola was the best for elementary. Rose Arts
colors faded quickly.

And just for those that are, I don't work for Crayola.

Judy in Oklahoma

>Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 10:09:24 -0700
>From: (Bunki Kramer)
>Subject: about Roseart markers......
>Hi, all.....My question is about the namebrand Roseart markers. I've
>noticed them at the KMarts and Targets around CA and wonder if they are
>same quality as the Crayola kind. Just buying a box to try is really
>going to tell me if the quality of the colors will work for a classroom
>or if they last as long. Has anyone had any experience with this
>vs Crayola?
>Bunki Kramer - Los Cerros Middle School
>968 Blemer Rd., Danville, California 94526

Get Your Private, Free Email at