public relations

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Lauretta A. Hendricks-Backus (lhb.edu)
Sun, 02 Aug 1998 11:37:06 -0500

I always display work with a very brief discript sign like,

"Mrs. Grays class shows movement through the use of diagonals",

pointing out the main objective to the lesson. Also at the beginning of
each year I xerox off a copy of the grade level art curriculum for each
classroom teacher. Just a friendly subtle reminder that I do have a job to
do.

Retta in Kansas