CIRCLES, SQUARES, TRIANGLES - AGAIN!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Rosa Juliusdottir (rojul)
Fri, 29 Aug 1997 10:06:37 GMT

Respond to this message.

>Mark wrote:
>
>>Dear Robert,
>>
>>Some of your ideas sound as if they may be interesting, but I don't have
>>much luck with attachments. There are no blue lines to double click on
>>here. Perhaps this question will make you think I'm foolish, but why can't
>>you just email this stuff? Email is easier for me to file, too.
>>

>Better yet...why not put them on a web site or gopher and let people who
>wish to go read them and download them.
>
>Craig

I just want to add to these two responses to Roberts mail and attachments,
that I find myself using entirely too much time putting away all the stuff
from him. It would be much better if he only mailed it to those interested
or like Craig said: >Better yet...why not put them on a web site or gopher
and let people who
>wish to go read them and download them.
>Craig
Regards from the far north, Rosa