Re: CIRCLES, SQUARES, TRIANGLES - AGAIN!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
craig roland (rol1851.EDU)
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 17:30:22 -0500

Respond to this message.

Mark wrote:

>Dear Robert,
>
>Some of your ideas sound as if they may be interesting, but I don't have
>much luck with attachments. There are no blue lines to double click on
>here. Perhaps this question will make you think I'm foolish, but why can't
>you just email this stuff? Email is easier for me to file, too.

Better yet...why not put them on a web site or gopher and let people who
wish to go read them and download them.

Craig

CRAIG ROLAND. Associate Professor-Art Education.
Department of Art, FAC 302, University of Florida, Gainesville Florida.
32611-5801. (352) 392-9165 - Art Ed Office (352) 392-8453 - Fax
http://grove.ufl.edu/~rolandc/homepage.html

Respond to this message.