Re: CIRCLES, SQUARES, TRIANGLES - AGAIN!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mark Alexander (mamjam)
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 16:56:06 -0500

Respond to this message.

Dear Robert,

Some of your ideas sound as if they may be interesting, but I don't have
much luck with attachments. There are no blue lines to double click on
here. Perhaps this question will make you think I'm foolish, but why can't
you just email this stuff? Email is easier for me to file, too.

Mark

At 1:30 AM 8/28/97, Robert Beeching wrote:
>>Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 01:28:21 -0700
>>To: artsednet-pub.getty.edu
>>From: Robert Beeching <robprod>
>>Subject: CIRCLES, SQUARES, TRIANGLES - AGAIN!
>>

>>K/8 attachment, again for those having problems
>>downloading: "Double Click" on "Blue" line to
>>download your copy. You can also print it out!
>>
>>GOOD LUCK!

Respond to this message.