Re: Time Line Mural

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mark Alexander (mamjam)
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 16:44:28 -0500

Respond to this message.

Sidnie,

You might be able to use wallpaper paste, then cover the paper with
polyurethane. However, I would be inclined to use the computer to create
150 point or so size letters in outline format, print them out on
transparencies, project them on the wall with an overhead projector, trace
the projected letters onto the wall with a pencil and then paint them with
wall paint.

Mark

At 9:20 PM 8/27/97, Sidnie Miller wrote:
>Greetings all, I asked this before and was really vague, and now I'm
>zooming in on what I really want---we are going to do a time line going
>all around the hallways of the school from cave days to present with an
>occasional painting and lots of words mounted on a line. Since there will
>be so many words I really would like to print out the various headings
>etc. on a computer and mount them permanently on the wall. Have any ideas
>on how to do this?? I was thinking about a decoupage type of glue but I
>don't want it to turn yellow. Does anyone have any experience in gluing
>up computer generated type in a permanent fashion?? Help!! Sid

># Sidnie Miller #
># Elko Junior High School #
># 777 Country Club Drive #
># Elko, NV 89801 #