Re: artsednet-digest V2 #355

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
SOKERO
Sun, 24 Aug 1997 00:07:15 -0400 (EDT)

Respond to this message.

<< From: nomar
Subject: Re: Quotes Handbook

I am interested in the artist quotations handbook. Please send me some
information.

Greg Johnson
Greenup County H. S.
Art Instructor

AN ARTIST NOTEBOOK, a fine parchment book with quotations and space for
notes. Running Press Book Publishers, 125 Soulth Twenty-second Street,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19103
" It is a basic blank book with artist's quotations, their own signature, and
their proper name. The friend who gave it to me said they found it in a
local mall bookstore.

Respond to this message.