Re: The Annotated Mona Lisa & Rewards

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mark Alexander (mamjam)
Sat, 23 Aug 1997 09:52:08 -0500

Respond to this message.

I'm sure I wasn't the first to introduce THE ANNOTATED MONA LISA to this
list, but we did discuss it last year and I bought a copy then. It sure IS
a GREAT book, and each art room should have one.

Some AtrsEdNetters have been speaking of rewards for good behavior. I use
parts of THE ANNOTATED MONA LISA for this. I photocopy some of little
rectangles with blurbs about artists or painting styles or interesting
tidbits of art history information. I then mount them on small construction
paper cards, into which I write short notes of appreciation to students
responsible for particularly good deeds or improved bahavior.

Mark

At 11:01 PM 8/22/97, Carolyn Roberts wrote:
>I don't remember who first suggested THE ANNOTATED MONA LISA by Carol
>Strickland. I finally purchased the book this summer. It is great! It
>includes many facts of interest about the artists.
>
>Thanks to whoever first suggested it and thanks to all the others who
>also recommended it. I highly recommend it.
>
>Carolyn Roberts

Respond to this message.