Re: Elementary rewards

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Chaney (lchaney)
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 21:37:48 -0500

Respond to this message.

holmgren wrote:

> Hi Melissa,
>
> I use a similar system with my classes. For awards, I've done several
> things. One, is to reproduce a page from a book of designs; you know, the
> kind of real complex designs that can be colored in. Sometimes I blow them
> up on the zerox so the designs are larger and cut the paper in half; each
> child gets a half sheet which they can fill in any way they want. Another
> thing I do is to reproduce a small line drawing I've done (these fit four
> to a sheet), and give them each one of those. I call these "art awards".
>
> Mary

Mary,

Thanks for your help. Yes you were helpful. I now remember that I have
some stationary I designed, that I could use for special notes to the
kids. I also like your complex design idea. Maybe it could support a
lesson on Escher tesselations also.

I'm so sorry that your idea was torn apart. You do NOT have to defend
yourself. I understood your ideas and thank you for them.

Melissa Chaney

Respond to this message.