Re: fine arts curriculum

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 18:29:28 -0400 (EDT)

Respond to this message.

Do you have any idea what kind of course? Is it like an art history
course? or a studio course of some kind? If it is an art history type of
class and you have no books, do you have the availability of a slide
projector since most large public libraries have slide collections that
can be borrowed for usually three weeks. Maybe that would get you started.
Clarify your course and maybe a lot of us can help you.

On Thu, 21 Aug 1997 ANACRUSSIS wrote:

> I just found out I have to teach a fine arts class at an inner city high
> school. There is no book, not even for me. I have no idea of what to do.
> Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Respond to this message.