Re: No artsednet e-mail

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
henry (taylorh)
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 07:48:42 -0700 (MST)

Respond to this message.

Dear Sandy,
You got a copy because you sent your message to the address which
automatically mails a copy out to everyone including yourself. Anything
you send to "artsednet" will be copied to you unless you've
set "NOCOPY" (or somethink like that) in your profile. You ought to be
getting back copies of EVERYTHING you recently have sent to all of us in
regard to the messages you have been receiving and do not wish to receive.
I was kinda wondering why you opted for that.

-henry

On Sun, 10 Aug 1997, Sandy Poos wrote:

> Sandy Poos wrote:
> >
> > Ann2355 wrote:
> > >
> > > Is Artsednet Talk in operation? Haven't heard a word in quite awhile.
> >
> > Neither have I . I just keep getting everyone else's message to
> > Artsednet and no mail.
> > Sandy Poos
> Why was this message sent back to me?? Sandy Poos

Respond to this message.