Re: art on a cart

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla harwitt (charwitt.us)
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 20:56:00 -0700 (PDT)

Respond to this message.

Sandy, we listerserve members have got the idea already - you don't want
to be getting the artsednet messages. However, only the Getty people can
fix the problem, so please stop replying to each of the messages you
receive. We are not the ones causing the problem, or the ones who can
help you. Thanks.
--Carla in LA

On Sun, 10 Aug 1997, Kenneth L. Poos wrote:

> Nitnoy1 wrote:
> >
> > Help!!
> > I recently found out that I will be working from a cart this year. This is
> > rather frightening for me because I am only a second year middle school
> > teacher. Any suggestions about organizations, drying, clean-up, doing 3-d
> > work? How do you deal with teachers who won't leave the room during your
> > class time?
> >
> > Any suggestions would be appreciated
> > Thanks Robin
> Please send me my artsednet mail NOT messages. Sandy Poos

Respond to this message.