Re: Quick advice needed from pastel painters.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
henry (taylorh)
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 06:04:07 -0700 (MST)

Respond to this message.

Slipsheet the pastels with a light weight (archival) paper. Use something
like a flower press or get a box the exact size of the paper to reduce
lateral movement. henry

On Tue, 26 Aug 1997, JudaOrlandi, Marilyn (TCDI) wrote:

> I am leaving on a vacation to southern Italy next Saturday and would like to
> take along pastels instead of watercolors as I usually do. Can anyone
> advise me how to carry finished pastel paintings (I will be working on
> paper) without smearing or risk of smudging in the transport? (I will be
> traveling by car).
>
> Thanks for any advice you can give me.
>
> Marilyn Juda-Orlandi
> Rome, Italy