From: owner-newartsednet On Behalf Of JudaOrlandi, Marilyn
(TCDI)
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 1997 5:25 AM
To: ARTSEDNET
Subject: Quick advice needed from pastel painters.

I am leaving on a vacation to southern Italy next Saturday and would like to
take along pastels instead of watercolors as I usually do. Can anyone
advise me how to carry finished pastel paintings (I will be working on
paper) without smearing or risk of smudging in the transport? (I will be
traveling by car).

Thanks for any advice you can give me.

Marilyn Juda-Orlandi
Rome, Italy