Re: PICTURE LADY PROGRAM

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Teresa Tipton (ttipton.wa.us)
Fri, 30 Aug 1996 06:24:34 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, I helped establish an "art docent" program in Bainbridge Public
Schools in Washington State grades K-8; the phere is a similar program at
Northshore School District in Seattle; Issaquah School District outside of
seattle, and in Bellevue School District. Also, there is a program I
believe in Kitsap School District. I developed an Art Docent Handbook that
i can send you (though by now it is dated) once I return from Prague (mid
October). Please leave me your mailing address for a copy.

you can also contact these districts directly for their information.

Teresa Tipton