Re: transparencies/postcards

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Ruth Voyles (rvoyles)
Thu, 29 Aug 1996 22:58:46 -0500 (EST)

Ellen:

I have had transparencies made at the local printing shop. Many of the
reproductions I have used come from books,so there are copyright issues
that must be dealt with. Here it has meant signing a release stating the
transparencies are to be used for educational purposes only and often
the printer limits transparencies to five "copies" per book.

Hope this is helpful,
Ruth