Re: The Emperor's New Cloths

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Barbara Bridges (maine)
Sun, 25 Aug 1996 08:17:41 -0500 (CDT)

Vance, I do not know if you are still reading but I copied off Nerburne's
approach to art criticism today. You might find it useful to use for
evaluation of post modern or conceptual art. I am also sending an
aesthetic handout I use when I do staff development. I would be
interested to know what you think. Good Luck.
Barbara Bridges