Re: Questioning new art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
rvoyles
Sat, 24 Aug 1996 01:03:57 -0500 (EST)

Ticia: What a fun idea. I like Norman's idea of including more than one
work of art. How about some questions like:

What is this work of art made of? Why do you think so?

If you were going to make a work of art like this one, how would you do
it? -or- How do you think the artist made this work of art? Why do you
think so?

Why do you think the artist made it? What things in the work make
you think so?

If you could choose one of the works of art you see here to take home,
which one would you choose? Why?

Where in your home would you put the work of art you chose? Why?

Thanks for posting this idea! The idea itself and the questions it has
generated are great!!

Ruth Voyles
Art Educator
The Toledo Museum of Art