Re: SAFETY

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Stenger - Judith DiSalvo (jstenger)
Wed, 21 Aug 1996 10:45:57 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Jerry,
You're right about the tempera--it smells awful! As for rubber gloves,
who would have thought we in the teaching profession would have to worry
about blood borne pathogens? The school nurse reminded me to dispose of
linoleum cutting blades when students get cut, and to put the blades in a
separate container so as not to expose the building maintenence workers. I
also use sewing needles from time to time and give them a dash of clorox
after each class. Paranoid? maybe--but Hepatitis B and some other
nasties are viable for days. Who needs it?
Judy