Every d arn thing we use could be hazardous if used improperly!!!
The nuts and berrys bureaucrats seem to have struck again .
Have you ever been poked in the eye with a fork- now that's hazardous!
GOVERNMENT BULL_ETIN #12345678965432 A /45CTR-**
An alarming number of pronged eating tools : "forks" have been
unwisely waved and poked by diners, thus presenting a health threat.
Therefore forks will not be allowed in any public place. At this time
spoons are still permitted but they are under scruteny by the nuts and
berrys police. Nerf forks are still permitted- however there have been
unconfirmed reports of accidental ingestion of nerf mater along with food.
Plaster of paris may be carved when wet thus eliminating dust if
cleaned up promptly
Finish work on dry plaster should be done outside using dust masks- the
cheap ones from the dollor store are fine at about 25c or less and you can
buy enough to have each kid have one of their own with there name on it,
Thus if they use it for inhaling bad stuff you can bust them easily------I
never had any real problem with sniffers until the media and later civic and
educational well meaners made such a d arn big deal of it the kids wanted to
We had the same stuff when we were growing up .....how was it handled
differently? DON'T INHALE THAT STUFF- IT CAUSES BRAIN
As for the deadly.....SANDCORE
This is the used casting sand after a metal part has been poured and is a
waste product----there is oil in the original sand to give it body as it is
packed around a wooden model of the part to be casted. By the way those
wooden models make wonderfull Louise Nevelson-type sculptures ( somebody
gave me a truckload once).
As the molten metal is poured into the mold the sand fuses from the
heat forming a solid similar to sandstone but not as stable. Most of that
nasty toxic? oil evaporates during this process and I can't figure out how
one would manage to ingest it- be very course sand it cant be inhaled when
carving and usually it is found in abandoned outdoor piles and retains no
hint of oily smell. I've had hundreds of high scvhool students use it in
the past with not even one rash--- a lot better record than paper mache.!!!!
Oh Oh what about chalk dust!
My advise to all of you - if you don't knowe how to use something safely
-don't use it!
CAN I SUE FOR A PAPER CUT? >>>>MAYBE IT'S THE LAWYERS THATARE THE
PROBLEM....... Now about lawyers.....................