Re: Sculpture ideas

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Stenger - Judith DiSalvo (jstenger)
Sun, 18 Aug 1996 14:25:10 -0400 (EDT)

Vermiculite was mentioned in one of the plaster sculpture lessons. It's
also a health and safety hazard and on our seek and destroy list. Also, I
wanted to mention that I issued
dust masks to each student for plaster scupture, then realized I had
given them the perfect vehicle for abusing inhalants. Comments/
suggestions ?
Judy