Re: Sculpture ideas

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mark Alexander (Alexander)mamjam)
Fri, 16 Aug 1996 17:30:20 -0500

On 8/15 Charlotte Griswold wrote about a sculpture lesson:

>students fill in the spaces made by their wire looping with colored tissue
>>paper, sprayed with fixative.

Dear Charlotte,

Very nice sculpture lesson idea! I'll probably end up trying some plaster
of paris bases with a wire armature. I was wondering what type of fixative
you use on the tissue paper? Do you do the spraying or do the students
spray their own? I was wondering if applying acrylic medium with a brush,
or even applying white glue and water, with a brush, would work as well and
be safer? What do you think?

)))))))))} {{{
))){{{{{{{{)){{{{{}{{{{{
))})}} } {{}}} }({{{