Hiring Art Teacher

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Ken Rohrer (kenroar)
Thu, 15 Aug 1996 00:48:03 -0600

Readers- I am forwarding this letter for your response. This person is a
school principal and needs assistance on interview questions for an art
teacher...Please respond to direct as she doesn't belong to this listgroup.

>Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 18:20:21 -0400
>From: BARB HUBBARD <HUBBARD@ROCK-HILL.K12.SC.US>
>Subject: Hiring Art Teacher
>To: Multiple recipients of list K12ADMIN <K12ADMIN>
>
>I found out just yesterday that I will need to hire a new art teacher. I
>have one and a half weeks before the children arrive. Does anyone
>have any good questions that I can use in the interviews? I have done
>lots of hiring, but this is the first time I have hired an art teacher.
>My school has approximately 570 students in grades K(5 yr. old) through
>5th grade. We have had a very active fine arts program in the school,
>and I certainly want that to continue.
>Thanks very much in advance for any assistance.
>
>Barb Hubbard, Principal
>Finley Road Elementary School
>Rock Hill, SC hubbard@rock-hill.k12.sc.us

\ *** /---------------/---------------------/--------
\ * * / Ken Rohrer / kenroar / o |
* {O} {O} * oo\ o/ |
* * The Incredible Art Department \ |/ |
* _ _ * http://www.in.net/~kenroar/ |
* ----- *
/ * * \
/ *** \