Re: (no subject)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Brian Foster (fozzie)
Wed, 14 Aug 1996 19:46:02 -0400

> ON 8/14 carol wrote:
Hi, Hate to appear ignorant, but just what is Egyptian paste, and how do
>you make it? Thanks, Carol
>
>Carol that is the reason I questioned the lesson plan at the site
mentioned. I know what "Egyptian Paste" is ( a type of pottery material
made up fo groung stone and terra cotta) I was assuming that there was a
classroom substitute since the only refrence I could find as an art material
was on a government list of products not to be purchased for grades K-7
(haz. mtls) !!!

http://goldmine.cde.ca.gov:70/0/C_D_E_Info/Advisories/Program_Advisor
ies/Toxic
BF