Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.
1. creative problem solving (use of materials, time, quest for self
gratification and knowledge in the process of making art)
2. risk taking (how can I push the boundaries, within the given set of
3. learning from failure (what did I learn from this "mistake")
4. ability to communicate an idea, concept, or vision through the materials.
5. ability to verbalize their decisions, and defend their work (not explain
the work......let the work speak)
6. ability to filter criticism (listen to input, take what works and
I would like to quote this ver-batum who should I cite? thanx bkf pls xquz