Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] digital photography

From: Fran Legman (fran.legman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2012 - 05:56:40 PDT

I've been teaching K-5 art for the past 14 years and just transferred to a middle school to teach digital photography. I'm excited/nervous about the change. I do shoot a lot of photos, and edit them but I don't know anything about running a digital out cameras, curriculum, etc. Does anyone know some good websites for teachers of digital photography/art? Fran in NJ

To unsubscribe go to