RE: [teacherartexchange] Integrating school themes with art

---------

From: Amy Broady (ABroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 31 2011 - 13:28:49 PDT

Maggie,
For "Feed the World" you could focus on the idea that "Art Provides Food for
Thought."
You could also look at ways in which food is the subject of art (i.e. still
life, pop art, etc.) as well as how food & kitchen materials might be used
to make art.

Pop art could be worked into the Consumerism/Media theme quite easily.

HTH,
Amy in TN