RE: [teacherartexchange] Integrating school themes with art

---------

From: Pokojski, Kelly (Kelly-Pokojski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 31 2011 - 06:23:07 PDT

For would hunger what about miniatures out of polymer clay????

For media what about bumper stickers that reflect issues with the media,
it can be a collage...drawing etc. You can buy blank bumper stickers but
its much easier to just cut them out then create a bulletin board that
looks like the back of a vw bus

Health...there is an article in Scholastic Magazine Fantasy Facees of
Arcimboldo...a face made up of fruit...you could do a drawing theme,
making faces out of items that make a healthy diet, or outline a
body/face and fill it with running, ballet etc.

Science and technology....you could assign each student an element of
the periodic table and have them design a poster around it....a
zentangle incorporating the symbol