Re: [teacherartexchange] Integrating school themes with art

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhite139_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 31 2011 - 03:08:37 PDT

YES! These are all good ideas (especially the national identity one, which I had thought I wouldn't do). As Bunki would say, my brain gears are crankin'. This is just the jump start those gears needed. I've been so busy with moving and settling in I just couldn't think. And yes, it's secondary level. Thanks, Maggie!

Maggie

Sent from my iPhone