[teacherartexchange] Exhibit notice

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 30 2011 - 18:25:39 PDT

For any of you who are living in the central Ohio area, you are most welcome to attend an exhibit at the Fort Hayes HS Shot Tower Gallery, where 3 of my lithographs will be on display until October 7. The reception for "Printed Matters" will be Friday, September 30, 7-9 pm. All the printmakers have an affiliation with OSU. I have been taking printmaking classes since I retired in 2002!

         Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

Spunky retired art teacher K-5