[teacherartexchange] thanks for curriculum ideas

---------

From: Margaret Angstadt (mangstadt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 30 2011 - 08:48:35 PDT

Thank you to all the responses sent for high school curriculum changes
I sent in last week... I'm just online for the first time at a little
store here in Vermont... This entire area is devastated... school
won't be open for a long time...communities isolated -- now water a
problem for Rutland City. Whole communities cut off. A quick
thinking neighbor in our little hamlet saved several houses --
including ours -- by diverting water ... Wild times here in VT.
My best to you all as you start your year.
Peggy