Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: August 29, 2011

---------

mize57_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Aug 30 2011 - 06:41:51 PDT

At my small school we developed Art I - IV notebooks with assignments appropriate for the level of experience and
then guided the students through the assignments. Each level was doing different assignments. It works.

---- TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group digest <teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu> wrote:
TEACHERARTEXCHANGE Digest for Monday, August 29, 2011.

1. combining high school art classes?