RE: [teacherartexchange] combining high school art classes?

---------

From: Debbie Nicholas (Debbie.Nicholas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 30 2011 - 05:51:03 PDT

I have painting 2, painting 3 and AP 2-D at the same time. I have each
group working on various projects which overlap at times. The hardest
time is in the beginning when you are getting each group started on
their projects. I try to plan projects so some instruction will be done
at the same time and then break down the groups for specifics. My board
is divided into those sections and Art 1. I use a different color dry
erase marker to help distinguish between classes. I have the titles of
the projects, objectives, grading criteria, and instructions for each
group in their spot on the board in their specified color.

debbie
NE Texas