[teacherartexchange] Retired art teacher-ME

---------

From: San D Hasselman (shasselman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 28 2011 - 06:33:31 PDT

Hi All
  I read everything and try to contribute if I can. As most of you know I have a flickr.com account. (thanks for checking it out too!). There are so many things on Flickr that YOU should be investigating. Use the search engine for "groups", or just put in a subject.

Here's an example of a woman who uses a sketchbook that might give you ideas for assignments.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mizdeesart/

San D