Re: [teacherartexchange] Thank You, Retirees

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 28 2011 - 02:46:38 PDT

Hey Marsh...I'm still on the list...how great it was when we all met at the NAEA conferences. I've made some good friends...many of whom I'm still in contact with. I love looking over some of the photos that I took at the conferences. Some of us have been here since the list first started. This is a very supportive group of art teachers...new teachers are so lucky to have this support.

Carolyn (retired...and loving it)