Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Thank You, Retirees

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 28 2011 - 02:46:38 PDT

Hey Marsh...I'm still on the great it was when we all met at the NAEA conferences. I've made some good friends...many of whom I'm still in contact with. I love looking over some of the photos that I took at the conferences. Some of us have been here since the list first started. This is a very supportive group of art teachers are so lucky to have this support.

Carolyn (retired...and loving it)

On Aug 27, 2011, at 9:46 AM, wrote:

> I wish to thank all the retired art teachers who have still stayed with
> this list to help mentor others in our craft! I know your names well and
> although I do not have a face to put with all your e-names, we feel like
> friends. I have met a few at NAEA although I do not go much (school budget
> woes)...Ken, Bunki, Carolyn, Anne A and EllenMc and more. Let's not stop
> promoting the arts in education. We have come a long way.
> I have been known by many names: MarshArt was the first; aartteacher was
> the second; now it is Marsh in Orlando. Same person same sense of humor
> (Thank God I am not cranky. )
> Marsh in Orlando
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to