[teacherartexchange] zentangles

---------

From: Sue Stevens (artsycat_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 25 2011 - 16:06:03 PDT

Hi,
The creators of zentangles can be found here....  zentangle.com.
They also have some lesson plans     zentangle.com/products-study-plans.php

Also - I project you tube clips a lot in my classroom.  I "zamzar" it first,
save it as an avi file format, then I have the file forever and don't need
internet access to project it.  Google zamzar and you'll find the free online
coverversion site.
sue