Re: [teacherartexchange] Zentangles!

---------

From: Katherine Purdy (kjp1627_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 25 2011 - 15:45:54 PDT

Thanks everyone!
I have been watching some on YouTube and they are really cool!

I'm curious-how do you show the tutorials in your classroom? Small
groups in front of a computer?
Or do you download videos and show them via computer to a projector to
a big screen? MY district BLOCKS
Youtube unfortunately.

Never have projected big screen from a computer-but I want to. I have
a Macbook Air and (and an HP projector that I haven't used as of
yet : )
Maybe I will this year!

Kathy in LA