RE: [teacherartexchange] Chair Designer - Japanese designer Masanori Umeda

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ellen.sears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 24 2011 - 21:20:24 PDT

How funny is that! I had entered 'chair designer + getty'... even went to the archives and searched... and nothing came up... but obviously didn't do 'chair designer + teacherartexchange'... (although I think I did do 'teacher's art exchange'... separate words!)
But only 2006 - I could have sworn I had thrown out ancient models I had ... in 2006! Shows my years are really running together!

I thought it was you that had shared the info - and I don't remember the 'interactive' Denver section... I do remember the blackline master...

I really liked the little chairs the students came up with - I think I will have to try to find a way to incorporate this into our year again.

Thanks so much Judy -
Ellen