Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] cardboard sculpture

From: Sears, Ellen (ellen.sears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 24 2011 - 08:46:42 PDT

Thought I would share this... I usually have a class create cardboard sculptures.

I am also trying to find the name of a chair designer that was mentioned on this list maybe 15+ years ago - really. Maybe a Japanese designer whose chairs were inspired by things in nature? I had a class do small chairs based on her work - I would like to find some images -
If you can't help me with the name - I would love to have the name of other designers that might work -

To unsubscribe go to