RE: [teacherartexchange] "WHat is Art Unit"

---------

From: Amy Broady (ABroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 23 2011 - 19:26:20 PDT

In addition to asking "What is art" you should also ask, "What do artists
do?" (which could be a list of verbs and verb phrases) and "Why do artists
make art?" (What purpose does it serve?).

One of my key answers to "What do artists do?" is that ARTISTS MAKE
DECISIONS. That is a BIGGIE to me, so then I also ask, "What decisions do
artists make?"

HTH,
Amy in TN