Re: [teacherartexchange] doodles

---------

From: Katherine Purdy (kjp1627_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 22 2011 - 19:46:38 PDT

Ellen,

These images are so inspirational! Thank you so much for posting! I
have a much better idea of what I want
to teach the kids.after seeing these.

Best of all, these images make me want to dive in there right with my
students! Oh please can I? : )

BTW, I love this forum for sharing!

I have been teaching for 10+ years and realize I need to try new ideas
in my teaching each year or I fear I might get a tiny bit bored : )

Best,
Kathy
(middle school in LA)