Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] doodles

From: Katherine Purdy (kjp1627_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 22 2011 - 19:46:38 PDT

These images are so inspirational! Thank you so much for posting! I
have a much better idea of what I want
to teach the kids.after seeing these.

Best of all, these images make me want to dive in there right with my
students! Oh please can I? : )

BTW, I love this forum for sharing!

I have been teaching for 10+ years and realize I need to try new ideas
in my teaching each year or I fear I might get a tiny bit bored : )

(middle school in LA)

On Aug 22, 2011, at 6:26 PM, Sears, Ellen wrote:

> Just wanted to share a couple more 'doodle' ideas... I love using
> these for line control - pen/marker and some color...
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to

To unsubscribe go to